« Home | There in my heart » | Blur Me... » | 每年的今天 » | Sad Day for me » | Pieces fitting together ... » | Tribute to DD » | Hook at wrong time » | Inconsistencies » | 家經 » | Song of Triple Gem »

Second version is up!

A slightly improved (in terms of strumming) but the quality of recording is even worse. That's becoz i tried to use my mp3 player to record. Sux the quality...

Anyway thanks xiaowei for your compliment!!! Ahahaha, not that my guitar skill has improve or what but because i hadplayed it sooo many times for this recording that my fingers were 'lan' a few days ago...

A little background about the song. I sorta wrote it for a gal i had a crush on, after which i call her immediately and sang to her 6 years ago. Ahahaha, she is very talented. Got a great voice and also a great composer... She only listen a few times (to my singing) and managed to figure out the chords and arranged the song and came down to my house a few days later to play the guitar and record the song...

Anyway had a great day accompanying Bhante Dhammasubho yesterday, and like to thanks Gordon for his transport and company. felt so meritorious. Fa Xi Chong Man! _/|\_