« Home | The Present » | Nothing Good Nothing Bad » | 新作品 (super sneak preview) » | Complex Emotions » | 法喜充满 » | Second version is up! » | There in my heart » | Blur Me... » | 每年的今天 » | Sad Day for me »

Goodluck

Have been mugging in central library for the past week, but somehow all the mugger clubs core members often were not present. Left only me, vincent and pearlyn. Yesterday was worst, only left me and vincent in the late afternoon. was a bit awkward since i dun really know him and ask pearl to join us for dinner, in case i nothing to say, ahahha. But she too lazy to join us -_-'

Anyway we had pretty much to talk anyway so no problem, after the topic on singing was touch on. I learn from he he liked my song very much too. Wah, so touched :'(...

Anyway had a pretty long conversation with a fren just now who want to go for ordination. SADHU SADHU SADHU! Its not easy to be ordain, one must have cultivated some paramis before in his past lives (as said). But currently he is met with some problems. Hope he solve them soon! Goodluck! Goodluck everyone for the exams too...