« Home | Presidents Breakfast » | Some msn nicks » | Conversation wif my 'commando' classmate... » | My last day of lesson » | Je n'ai pas étudié pour l'essai d'aujourd'hui » | A simple poster » | Someone Else Will Do It » | FYP Poster Day » | My FYP Poster » | My 'I' is getting smaller »

Losing my temper (and sabotaging myself)

Had an unpleasant experience today. Was absolutely livid at this guy http://me.nus.edu.sg/people/staff.asp?staff_id=70. He is the Dep HEad for bioengin division. Looks like i have no choice but to go Dean and complain liao. To cut it short, after a long and lengthy argument about the 24MCs requirement, i gave up and i threw my trump card at him and ask him to explain about the incorrect illustration on getting the minor for a CHEE student like me found on this webpage old engin intranet (thank goodness i had a google cached of it b4 it disappeared for good). I had followed the illustration and so was it my fault? The guy was tongue-tied for a while and mumbled some incoherent stuffs about (i can't remember). Finally when i pressed him again, he said something about they might have assumed the last two chemical electives were 4MCs each (in actual fact, they are 3 MCs each, that's how my problem arose) and thus... so i immediately shot back "so was it my fault that the misleading illustration was there? was it completely my fault? he replied almost immediately and defensively, yes it is your fault.. and went on into his crap about the 24MCs requirement, everyone knows that, etc...

It is complete crap. I can't believe anyone can do that. Pushing away any responsibility at all in the face of such compelling evidence. (i was quite confident that he would have nothing else to say when i showed him the illustration.) Sigh, too tired to type out my complete n logical argument, but they are not so significant as compared to the above proof i have. Lousy prof, refusing to accept mistake the division had made earlier, and pushing it all onto the student. Sucky... will type out my full argument tmr in my website for NUSSUX.

Had a pleasant evening though. I quite enjoyed the concert, Opening the door of your heart, and the company =). Must thanks kinsong for his advice...