« Home | Dream » | Yet another day... » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Transcendental Wisdom - Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra » | Back to Army - One shot, one kill » | Should i go for ICT? » | The Frog Story » | Many many things »

Love problem

Yeah, just had a talk with a classmate of mine. She apparently had some BGR problems. Frankly speaking I dunno how to advice her, me having such poor experience in such stuff. However i gave her some general advice and hope that it will give her a clearer picture to the situation and how to deal with it. We, as outsiders, could only offer some great philosophical advice about love and life but given the same situation, we would probably faced such pain and suffering. No one could solve the problems except themselves. Alas I could only wish them all the best, clear up the misunderstanding soon! This reminds me of a song by Tarcy Su, one of my fav singer, 我们都是好人. Nice song: 如果不是倔强让人变的愚蠢 幸福不会变成被甩上的门 我想我们都是好人 可惜拥有太骄傲的灵魂.

Something she said bothers me a lot. 'why must we be unhappy?'. Wow, I think I could use a lot of Buddhism taechings to explain haha, but wanted to spare her the agony, haha. Think I'm not qualified anyway. But anyway are we really wrong to want happiness everyday? Anyway I guess it is not wrong wanting to be happy, but it is precisely expectations and hope that things will be fine and smooth and everything is good, that is giving us all the pain and suffering when things go wrong...

Anyway, enough of chim stuff from a shallow person like me. Leg is hurting now. Left knee to be precise. Playing 3 hours of badminton on friday and playing soccer on sunday had taken its toil on me. At least I hope that there is no big problem... But anyway had a damn lousy day at soccer on sunday. Woke up late cum not feeling well (coz the night b4 only slept for 3 hrs plus), then must go all the way to Pasir Ris somemore! Can't blame them though, since quite a lot of people live in Tampines/Pasir Ris area. And the area no one ka-jiao. No sign that we can't play soccer too, unlike the one at Bedok, where the police came to chase us... But there is price to pay too, becasue it is so inconvenient! From the mrt, we stil must walk a bit to a bus stop to take another bus there. SO ULU! No wonder no one ka-jiao lah!!!

Anyway back to the game, I was having the lousiest day day ever. Made so many mistakes and keep passing to the opponents in front of my goal! It is no wonder that my team mate shouted at me in exasperation. Haha, but anyway my team mates were in excellent form that day, there were 3 groups of 6 but we won every game, and till we were too tired to continued. Anyway can sense the pressure back again. Difficult to describe but i know exactly what i mean. Yes, pressure...

Today had a pretty fun evening with some members from STIBS at Awareness Place. After which had supper with them at nearby vegetarian centre and once again, I left with my stomach barely filled. The other time was at the movie premiere. Took the bus back with Dickson. A fren called then and he heard me mentioning soccer and began to get excited. I then jio him to our weekly sunday soccer and we exchanged contacts. Hmmm, not bad, managed to find someone so on about soccer :)