« Home | 稀客 » | Salut to the BAW workers » | Excerpts » | Inaccurate ... » | Thank You » | Pa Auk Tawya Forest Monastery » | Going away » | 先入为主 » | Good morning world! » | Knock knock, anyone at home? »

Feeling Guilty...

Got a reply from my upajjaya in pa-auk:

Kosalla Wong
Just received your September email about three days ago because the Internet service was not working for some time.
How is university life? Don't forget the five precepts.
Thanks for the photo. I have already told Ven. Dhammajothi about it. He asked whether you have met his son yet?
......
Send my regards to Dickson Ma. Tell him to be a virtuous soldier.
May all be well and happy.

Metta,
Ven. Dhammasubho


Nvr keep my precepts... Downgrading myself everyday... :'(
PS: I think the virtuous soldier part is funny... :$