« Home | Goodluck » | The Present » | Nothing Good Nothing Bad » | 新作品 (super sneak preview) » | Complex Emotions » | 法喜充满 » | Second version is up! » | There in my heart » | Blur Me... » | 每年的今天 »

With an old friend

Some thoughts abt the past few days

Today
Went to my secondary school fav study place - Changi Airport! With a close friend. The place brings back memories. Remember i always have to hop around from place to place with him cos we were being chased off the premises... :|

We stayed at Mac today. The place pretty big, plenty of seats, and they nvr chase us off. In fact quite a number of people dun even bother to leave something on the table (food from mac i mean) to show that they are customers. Nice place airport... But dun really like it for studying. Lie down on the table and slept for quite a while. Not very efficient. Better go back to central library...

Monday
Had my FA paper. One of the easiest exam paper I have taken in NUS, ranked only 2nd to Fluid Mechanics? But i doubt i will get an A for it, cos I'm sure the rest will find it easy too, and CA is going to count... Drats... But then again, my last module with bizad is that although i got high marks for CA, which account for 50%, my grade is only B-, so i'm more than convince bizad modules 'luan luan lai' one...
So no calculations, and no hope...

Sunday
Can't remember what i did. Mugged?

Saturday
My friend (same one as the one above) came over to my place to study. I showed him the song, and he said it was not bad, and the singer (gordon) also not bad. Then i show him my singing, he was like ....... But anyway i took out the guitar and we spent the next hour and so playing. Ahahaha, i quote from him : Siling, I can't put down the guitar. Zhen me ban?! Actually, i have the same problem whenever i take the guitar out. Anyway he taught me quite a few things about the guitar, and finding the chords for songs. When we finally started studying, it was like ... evening .........

-_-