« Home | My french class... (UPDATED!!!) » | IT IS VERY VERY IRRITATING » | Powerful Bacteria » | Some Pics » | Something is wrong with my GIT system » | ALORS » | Je suis malade encore! » | Some Pics » | Le monde est petit » | Un Logement Idéal »

Back to my bed

Offered (or being made to offer) my bed to my sis friend for the whole week, since he arrived at our place last saturday. He is a Korean and my goodness, my first impression of him is, erm, he is really short. I definitely cool about it, i mean it is none of my business and he look like a nice guy but for my mum, she dislike everything about him, and started calling him 'ai-zhai' (which mean short guy in Chinese). It is a long story to begin with, but it is definitely a nightmare for the three of us, 4 of us i guess, including him... Wrong move by my sis when the previous matter have just started to settle down. But i can see the reason why. Just glad that he have returned liao and hope the matter will stop for now...

Offered to help my sis manned her stall so she can go out with her friend for a proper outing. The business was really bad, not that i got make my vocals heard to attract customers. Just not my style. Night/evening was slightly better. I really hope her business can work out after she had put in so much effort into it. Heard from her that this whole week was bad, because of a nearby food fair opening.

Today was a sleeping day for me. Slept a lot. Really a lot. Despite that, i found myself coming down with running nose. Oh no, why is my body sooo weak......