« Home | Some Pics » | Something is wrong with my GIT system » | ALORS » | Je suis malade encore! » | Some Pics » | Le monde est petit » | Un Logement Idéal » | Aktifitas Favorit Saya - My Favorite Activities » | Ham Sak Dog? » | Keluarga Saya »

Powerful Bacteria

Can't recalled when was the last time I was this sick...

Summary of what happen:
On Tuesday morning, I met SW (whom was late!!!) to study at YIH study room
Tues (morn): giddy and sleepy
noon: Feeling cold and tired n sleepy
evening: can't stand it, went back to have a rest
night: took my temp, 38.9 C

wed: a super day of torture for me. Besides feeling nauseous, vomited once only though, my head was killing me, n the temp too, rose all the way to 39.4. The paracetamol only works for the first few hours, after which the temp will rise again. I pull myself (no one was at home) to see the nearest doctor @ noon. Even though the whole thing was quite ex, which includes the blood test, i would gladly pay to have the problem fixed. But the doc only gives paracetamol (which i oledi had) and anti-nauseous pills. Its terrible to be so sick n nauseous at the same time, cos though i am supposed to drink a lot of water n consume some food, I just can't take it, with that feeling I am going to vomit anytime. Forced myself to sleep and in the late afternoon the doctor called, and bless me, the blood test result was out, no dengue, but WBC count was low, which indicated a bacteria infection. They asked me to go back and take some antibiotics pills.

Was feeling really bad yesterdayt evening/night. was contemplating whether to go to hospital. Even sms my MO for his advice and called gillian. Guess mind not thinking clearly. However, i presume the antibiotics DOES help greatly. My fever managed to be in control later that night, even though i vomitted. And today, thursday, felt much better. Still feeling the giddiness n slightly feverish at this moment in time, but i hope to make it for sch tmr. And hope that the bacteria dun turn antibiotic-resistant. I have a bad feeling about it, cos i'm actually feeling a bit worse than i was earlier in the day...

At this stage, i guess i'm in no condition to take IPPT on saturday. Sigh... have to go and take alone again... Sianz... And on sunday, i'm supposed to bring the soccer ball. What am i suppose to tell them now?

Lessons learnt?
1. Take a blood test. I don't think i can type this blog if the doctor din realise it was a bacteria infection n prescribe the antibiotics to help me. Even though the results might be negative, at least it gives u a piece of mind.
2. My neutrophils are slightly incompetent in dealing with the bacteria infections? hmmm
3. My karma for killing so many bacteria during my fyp?