« Home | ALORS » | Je suis malade encore! » | Some Pics » | Le monde est petit » | Un Logement Idéal » | Aktifitas Favorit Saya - My Favorite Activities » | Ham Sak Dog? » | Keluarga Saya » | 丝路 » | The missing song »

Something is wrong with my GIT system

Saved my sister article online, because the article will only be archive for 1 week on The New Paper site... http://www.angelfire.com/un/zeathereal/ . She said the article does help to a certain extent, but definitely not much, from what i can see when i went down to bring her home-cooked dinner from mum on saturday, and to help out for a while... Think the rent is too expensive. It is a crucial factor. Think sales wise, its looks reasonable. I mean if it is elsewhere, definitely will make profit liao, from the amount of sales...

My IBS occurence for the past few months were very low. However today, it gave me quite some problems. As usual, i went for my weekly soccer session at Pasir Ris. However, on my way there, the problem occur again, and I have to find a toilet, which proved a problem for me. Finally i managed to found one, and there was blood again in my stool. Drats, hope it is nothing serious......

Was absolutely exhausted today... Din want to play initially, since not feeling well liao, and i thought it was quite dangerous to exercise when you have diarrhoea. However din want to make a wasted trip, so just played. And all the way till 1 plus in the afternoon. That's 4 hrs plus of football + sunburnt... My legs so sore now, tmr sure will have problem walking.

Sprained my ankle, without twisting it. It just happen, quite early in the game, after i had jumped for a header, and when i land, i felt the pain. slight pain, but i continued to play, and i realised at the end that it had worsened. Not affecting my normal movement but i can felt it when i climb up/down the stairs or when i jump/land. Wonder what happen... Hope i can recover in time for this sat ippt... Shit, that means likely i can't do a final training run before the IPPT. Hope can get silver...