« Home | Lasik Done » | My draft letter to DEan's Office, Vice Dean for un... » | Losing my temper (and sabotaging myself) » | Presidents Breakfast » | Some msn nicks » | Conversation wif my 'commando' classmate... » | My last day of lesson » | Je n'ai pas étudié pour l'essai d'aujourd'hui » | A simple poster » | Someone Else Will Do It »

Dentist

Went back to NUS today to do some stuffs, as well as to take measurement for the graduation gown. Decide to rent it.

Happen to meet two friends today. They asked what am i doing here. Met my dentist friend too, who asked the same thing. Kinda strange. That I am at the stage where my appearance in NUS is a strange one.

ANyway back to my dentist friend. I guessed as a result of his profession (he will know the result of his license by next Fri) he observe people's teeth and mouth immediately. And his super tall height makes it easier to look into people's mouth. I guess so...

Because after i got on his car (he offered me a ride to outram mrt which i got on just so that i can catch up wif him), we were having some conversation when i suddenly ask whether he can do bleaching for my teeth. And suddenly he just went on and went about my teeth. I think he has been wanted to say since he met me earlier, just paiseh to suddenly brought up. He say the bleaching very ex, and my problem is that my teeth are dirty. (Of course they are, i just drank milo when i met him, haha) Also, my tooth is crooked due to overcrowding. I mentioned it doesn;t affect me but he said it might just change my life, as in i will dare to smile, be more confident etc. And also my chin is a little back. Due to hereditary genetic defects.

Actually i never have a problem to flash a big smile but after wat he said, i'm starting to be more conscious of my crooked tooth, and i kept looking at it in the mirror, looking at my chin too. Sigh, i really think humans create more problems by knowing more....