« Home | Love problem » | Dream » | Yet another day... » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Transcendental Wisdom - Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra » | Back to Army - One shot, one kill » | Should i go for ICT? » | The Frog Story »

Expectations give you pain lah!

Was quite sianz today. First of all woke up with a terrible sore throat today, but the signs and symptoms were there the day before anyway... The fluid from my nose was yellow. Yucks. Think I must have been very heaty...

Secondly my results sucks. I knew that I won't be doing so well but I had certain expectations of certain modules. However, the result was much beyond my expectation. Not to say that my result was terrible but somehow I had a (impractical?) target and I feel disappointed when things don't turn up well... I guess what the show, Travellers and Magicians, says is very true: Hope gives you pain ...

Played the whole day away... PS2 i mean... Will this be representative of my whole hols? Oh no... :(