« Home | Back to my bed » | My french class... (UPDATED!!!) » | IT IS VERY VERY IRRITATING » | Powerful Bacteria » | Some Pics » | Something is wrong with my GIT system » | ALORS » | Je suis malade encore! » | Some Pics » | Le monde est petit »

End of Trick 3

Have been following this Jap serial on Channel U for the past few weeks. Now that it is over, nothing to watch again...... Today is the final episode. The ending is a pretty clear-cut one, and a pretty warm one, where the guy expressed his love. This was unlike previous series, where the endings are always ambiguous. So i foresee there'll be no more subsequent series for Trick. So sad... Think the lead lady is very chio... Like the ending theme song too. But dunno the title. So can't download :'(

I like such or mystery solving things. Hopefully there will be more of such kind of shows... Thinking of getting VCDs of this series, but nowadays so hard to find Jap serials so i don't think I can ever find...