« Home | 病不会好啊! » | 雨过天晴 » | Expectations give you pain lah! » | Love problem » | Dream » | Yet another day... » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Talk on Heart Sutra » | Transcendental Wisdom - Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra »

Making Sense

Sounds cool. That was the suggested theme to us from Isaac at today discussion with him in his office in Bugis. Only five of us went. Hwee Chin, Sumantri, a gal(can't remember her name), wenyan and me. Got stuck into this problem of whether to have a common identity or not, for this freebies stuff. He had planned to do everything on a unified identity basis, and he though STIBS or now call Campus Buddhist Network (CBN) is an organisation.

Anyway i'm felt really bad about leaving wenyan behind, by himself, and took taxi with the rest of them to PKS, although he keep saying that he don't want to go. Actually din really want to go, but somehow i also dunno why I had go. Think I won't bang seh him again. So paiseh. Think Sumantri also very paiseh...

Anyway we managed to catch the whole talk. Can't describe my feelings. A lot of things he said tonight had touched my heart, was quite ...... Or maybe I was just being emotional... Anyway was also touched that he gives time and really tried to answer everyone's questions. Guess words can't describe my feelings. Guess he is very inspiring afterall! Hendra from NTUBS said to me after the talk that he thought the talk tonight was quite special, even though he had heard something similar before (from a talk Ajahn Brahm had gave in KL i think). Here is the link to BF website. The talk is not up yet but guess u could check out the rest of the talks available.

http://www.buddhistfellowship.org/

Here's the new bike my bro had bought (finally...).