« Home | dedicated to a thinker » | Unexpected Gift » | With an old friend » | Goodluck » | The Present » | Nothing Good Nothing Bad » | 新作品 (super sneak preview) » | Complex Emotions » | 法喜充满 » | Second version is up! »

My knee hurts

This afternoon i wake up and my runny nose and phlegm seems to worsen a bit. So decided to make my wy to school, since it is free, to see the doctor. Actually my main aim is to see what's wrong with my knee and i dun really care about the flu and cough.

Went back the same doctor which i had consulted with before i went for the myanmar trip. He asked me today, abt the purpose of my trip. Did i have any problems etc. Anyway I find him a bit weird. Sure, he sounded caring but i think a bit kpo. Anyway he seems quite interested to noe so just told him whatever he wanted to know. After which he digged up my status in the buddhist society in the school, and he seems a bit like Wah, wah and so on...

Questions surfaced like no one have ever explained christainity to you b4? I replied with i was from a christian school, and he was like 'but have you given christianity a chance?" Shit i shld have replied with 'have you given Buddhism a chance too?" like what joseph suggest. Anyway he mentioned something like it will be difficult to convert me anyway (since i'm the president of the society) but he just hope i will give Christianity a chance)...

Anyway he commented that my knees seems alright, at least according to his testing. He suggest i rub some onintment and it shld be alright soon. Of not go find him again. Actually i sorta believed that the knees are alright too, cos not quite possible to seriously injured both yr knees at the same time. But anyway it really hurts... :(