« Home | had a great day of singing... » | Vesak day » | feeling better now » | decision making » | A night of nightmare » | Four Days in a Row » | BS got lotsa singing talents » | My knee hurts » | dedicated to a thinker » | Unexpected Gift »

Prediction

Stomach a bit rumbling now. The type of feeling i get which i know will give me a stomache the next morning. IBS i call it. Anyway i know that i will sleep late tonight and wake up in morning tmr, and doing will more or less increase my IBS occurence. Mabbe i shld really go get the fybrogel Lena's boyfriend recommend.

Yesterday night was one of those times i 'chatted' with myself again. Like what Lena told me b4, they do that, in their blog, to keep themselves 'sane', but unlike her, i din put it down in my blog, at least, not for everyone to see, but it kinda of make u reflect and analyse yourself. It does helps a bit...

No thanks to my mum, i barely had a few hrs of sleep today. She woke me up at 7 plus. Had to accompany her to the bus station to help her get ticket to go KL. After which i left for school directly.

I came back, rest for a while (= sleep) and go on to meet my friend at bugis to return her some stuffs. Wah, she had 变大只 liao, evident of her training in OCS. Only had time to chat for a while only, after which i rushed to meet sin, santo and sohan at harbour front. heehee, i suggested this location cos i din want a place too far away from my home. The food was so-so, desserts were damn ex, and sohan insisted on watching american idol there so we had to find a place to watch.

Kinda of tired now, but wanna watch the soccer match badly. I hope acmilan win!!! Hope i can survive... Haven been meditating. Shall go n do that now...