« Home | decision making » | A night of nightmare » | Four Days in a Row » | BS got lotsa singing talents » | My knee hurts » | dedicated to a thinker » | Unexpected Gift » | With an old friend » | Goodluck » | The Present »

feeling better now

Thanks for concern of some of my friends. Really appreciate it.

A close friend went to fetch me to school today, and i have gordon to fetch me back. wahahhaa...

Even mr guagua ask me what's wrong and gabriel sms me. Thanx to them and the following: agga+ananda+sean+gillian+gordon+vincent+meteoriz+Wj+++

Today received news from my mentor that my co-supervisor don't allow me to buy P4VP cos it is too ex. Sorta expected it, so actually din feel that bad. In fact i felt better after clarifying with my mentor the progress of my expt. It really helps talking to someone whom you know will be able to understand what you are talking about...