« Home | People nvr learn, do they? » | Hey My Friend » | Dedicated to 霞妹 (prawn sister) » | Prediction » | had a great day of singing... » | Vesak day » | feeling better now » | decision making » | A night of nightmare » | Four Days in a Row »

Black out

I thought my entry tonight tonight will be solely on the bball session at src just now. But something just happen again.

Today a pretty low morale day, i felt guilty over something. But anyway still managed to make my way to school to do my lab. Everything was quite alright till i finally reached src at ard 6.

i meet this man ard late twenties or early thirties at the stadium toilet. Really different, dunno how to describe also, but of a likeable n cool character oso, sort of lift up my spirits for the day. hope i will have such mentalities of his when i'm his age.

Anyway besides that big group of malays playing soccer at the handball court, there was only this other group of pple playing. I decide to ask them but their extra man dun want to play hence if i go in i'll be ood, so decide not to force my way in, and no soccer yet again. Sigh...

So got persuaded by sohan to play bball with puayhong n another guy. After which they tried some stunts n i duly tried it out too.. Then i twist my finger. Real bad. It was bend much further behind when i extend it fully then it usually was and i had to keep bending it n pulling, hoping it will straighten out. I then asked puay hong to help me, then suddenly everything is blacking out. Their voices too. I can hear puay hong asking me if it is too painful but i'm din reply. Everything was just blanking out. Very slowly though. But i still managed to utter that i'm blacking out. Then they help me to sit down. It lasted for a few minutes i think, after which it was better n i regain full consciousness again. Strange, my previous experience when i blank out is that it is a swift process, suddenly one, then also suddenly regain conciousness, but this was hmmm......

The last time happen also when i was at a bball court, playing soccer though. N i thought mabbe it is becos i din had anything. This time though, i though mabbe it is becos i din had lunch (din tell sohan n puayhong abt that though). SO din thought much of it.

But just only, while i was collecting the laundry from the pole n folding the clothes, my mind went momentarily blank again. Two episode within a day. Strange. Am i lacking in blood? Iron? or wat? :S