« Home | Dedicated to 霞妹 (prawn sister) » | Prediction » | had a great day of singing... » | Vesak day » | feeling better now » | decision making » | A night of nightmare » | Four Days in a Row » | BS got lotsa singing talents » | My knee hurts »

Hey My Friend

词/曲: zeathereal

There’ll be times when we are dreaming
Of the mystery world out there
Looking up while we are lying
Silent words are all we shared

There’ll be times when we are lonely
Looking for a while around us
But this is also a chance to see
What lies deeply inside our hearts

*Hey my friend
With you by my side
My world will never end
Hey my friend
No matter when (Good times or bad)
You will always be my friend

There’ll be times when we are seeking
For the precious truth out there
It does not matter what we will achieve
It is the journey that we have

Repeat *

Thanks my friend
Because of you the sun will shine again
Thanks my friend
For being there when I was in despair

Repeat *