« Home | 被骂 » | 时间 » | A day like the past » | Mes amis (my friends) » | Back from camp » | One leg in » | Playing ard with my (sister's) camera » | 最近 » | Selling stuffs again » | My favourite sports »

Gifts exchange

Haben joined my secondary school friends in their annual christmas celebration for a long time. The past two years I always went for Sayalay's retreat. This year, although a bit green eye that a lot of them got to go for her retreat, i have only myself to blame for not being able to go to her retreat. I wanted to go for Sayadaw's one but after much hesitation, in the end nvr go, and of cos i was way too late to register for the more popular Sayalay's retreat...

Back to the celebration. Usually they will walk Orchard Road on the eve. This year, much to my relieve, a lot of people complaint they don't want to squeeze with the crowd so the plan was adjusted to dinner, then movie, then stay @ hotel and it's 'daidee' again. They are all gambling kings, maybe that's why i don't feel a part of them anymore. But no matter what, still long time friends.

I decided to spend more efforts in preparing for the gifts exchange this year. I will almost always grab chocalates @ the last min, haha. This is because i know mine will not be the worst gift. My friends are all very boliao one and can really think of ultra boliao gifts. Example of such presents include newspaper, cabbage (yes, cabbage), big mac burger, etc... Decided on some necessity items. Personally i found them quite useful to bring along on trips like chalet or camps. Oh ya, the budget is $5 this year. I fall short a bit with the package i bought, so decided to top it up with an big pack of mentos, hoping that the person will share, lol...

Oh yah, i was in low spirits today, especially since today sales was extremely bad, but still glad to see Vincent Soh, who surprised me. I'm quite sure he din know I would be around today. Maybe he had hope to catch my sis but was disappointed to see me instead. Haha...