« Home | Playing ard with my (sister's) camera » | 最近 » | Selling stuffs again » | My favourite sports » | Mon examen plus de » | My First Paper » | A short entry » | End of Trick 3 » | Back to my bed » | My french class... (UPDATED!!!) »

One leg in



'Thanks' to shaowei for taking this shot while i was stressfully memorising my anatomy stuffs... Thanks to him, boon whye and francis though, had quite an enjoyable study period at Law Library. Kinda strange that i'm actually quite close to my french classmates, instead of joining BS pple for studying... Actually already have the feeling i will miss studying for exam, the campus, the people, everything... hmmm...

Can't believe i went to pester Mui Hwee at the request of SW. He wanted her msn and after thickening my skin to go and ask her for her permission, he din dare to add her! ahahaha.

Yesterday we had the games trial and i had a lot of fun being just helping out in the camp instead of doing the planning. Its like what om (w/o the -ve connotation, cos i'm actually more uncle than u, in terms of outlook i think) say, chap one kar in...

So think i would have enjoyed myself more if i had join NUSBS during my yr1 and just help out here and there, instead of jumping straight into 2 yrs of committee work...

Anyway really like some of the photos i took during the trial games.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The above was taken by Pak Wing. Not bad, think he will make a much better cameraman than me. Realised a few things, Robby is always posing, whenever he caught me aiming with the camera. Kwek always get caught by me in a not so nice pose, Guan Liang is quite photogenic, the girls usually just try to act normal. Although Yessy also like to pose, haha...

And finally, the group photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kevin will come for some part of the camp afterall so i actually do not really need to worry, since i probably will not have much chance of being a lone photographer, most of the time. Since there is also Yeeling. Kinda grateful that Kevin often help out during my time in charge. His pictures are great!!!