« Home | Reeling in shock » | Capricorn = Stubborn? » | 菲比寻常 » | Tiredz » | Going Home - too attached to pop music :( » | Night Out » | Three » | Night - prelude » | Susah Lah ... » | Making Sense »

A Sleepy Head

The past five days, to quite a few people, had seem to fly past. It is always true when you are having fun, like in FOC, that time flies. The converse is true, example army. Was glad that i had sign up for this camp. Even though I wasn't part of the main comm for this camp, I still tried hard to poke my nose into their affairs, and joining them for the trial games.

The first day was terrible for me. THE MOSQUITOES! Plenty of them, the night before. And it did not help that I had only started sleeping at 5 pm, watching the semi-finals of Euro 2004. And since I had no blankets, I was at the complete mercy of those insects. I tried to pull out wilsanto sarong out though it can only cover half of my body. That sleepy head had tucked in his sarong under his body. The next morning I was absolutely 'seh'.

Even though there was no freshman, I would still like to congratulate the committee and all those involved in organising this camp. I had fun.

Yesterday a sleepy head was tossing her head about on the bus. Who tell you not to sleep the night before, haha. I wished I could joining you all in playing throughout the night but i scared i really can't tong for the tuition the next day, sad man... :(

Called the army just now. As usual, they play taiji again, mindef telling me to call my unit, and after i call my unit, they told me to call mindef, the same number I had called earlier. Anyway decide to aplly for the Visa tomorrow. After getting, I should have a greater chance of approval to go overseas. Anyone can help me fax over?