« Home | Finger much better. 正骨水 is good! » | Hand will need a long time to heal completely » | Black out » | People nvr learn, do they? » | Hey My Friend » | Dedicated to 霞妹 (prawn sister) » | Prediction » | had a great day of singing... » | Vesak day » | feeling better now »

Excused from IPPT

Went to the YIH doctor again yesterday. Wanted to ask about the x-ray of my finger and also to seek recommendation about the upcoming ICT. I told him it was doing fine, pain was less and mimimal swelling, except still can't clench fully. Din told him my hand was hit while playing soccer the day before though... Anyway he said 'good good' while moving my finger around. However while shaking the 2nd notch of the finger, which seem pretty loose to me, he said still not so good yet, but doing fine. ANyway i ask if i can continue with pull-up and he said he will write a memo to the MO to recommend for me to be excused. The thing is, after he shake my finger about, my finger seems more swollen today, and definitely range of motion seem more restricted today, though it might be because i forgot to apply the chinese medicine last night...

Anyway i realised that even if i'm down, if i can still blog means that it is still somewhat ok. Cos i was feeling rather unhappy the past week or so. I guess family are the fiundamental of one's life. Once harmony is not there, one's mental well-being will be affected...

Thanks ae for attempting to write in his blog abt the faith part......
Happy birthday in advance to big bro Gor
Wish CEP a huge success in advance.
Wish that i will have more volunteers for Bodhi Big Walk...
CRAVINGS!!! :@ Dukkha......